Who are we looking for:
An enthusiastic Sales Advisor, to play a part in our continued company growth. Someone who is looking to progress their career in a well-established company. If you have excellent communication and telephone skills, the ability to build strong relationships, and a sales background then this could be for you.
About the Role:
As a B2B Sales Advisor at ITCS, you will be at the forefront of our mission to deliver cutting-edge IT & Telecoms solutions to businesses across various industries.
You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, understanding the unique needs and challenges of our clients, and crafting tailored IT solutions that meet those needs. This role is instrumental in fostering long-lasting partnerships with our clients and ensuring their continued success through our technology offerings. Identifying and generating business opportunities.
What are we looking for?
A Sales Advisor needs several skills to perform their day-to-day duties effectively. These skills include:
- A great personality, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate well and talk to anyone and everyone
- Open-minded and willing to learn new ways of working
- Self-motivated, with a passion for achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Prospecting and Lead Generation: Utilise your skills in market research and networking to identify potential clients and generate leads within the B2B space.
- Consultative Sales: Engage with prospective clients to understand their business objectives, pain points, and IT requirements
- Solution Development: Collaborate with ITCS’s technical teams to design
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients
- Delivering a professional sales pitch to prospective clients
- Participating in networking events to generate new business leads
- Ability to plan and maintain a sales pipeline
- Achieving Monthly Targets and KPIs
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions
What would your working schedule be?
7.5 Hours Monday to Friday (09:00 to 17:30)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience