At ITCS, We’re looking for a Accounts Manager to join our team
Who are ITCS?
Established in 2004, ITCS are a UK-wide business technology partner. With our network of support engineers, telecoms specialists and software professionals, we offer IT support, business telecoms and other digital services UK-wide.
We are an established, award-winning company with a culture of continuous development, and take pride when it comes to the progression and development of our teams. Building on our eighteen-year history, we have ambitious plans to continue to grow the business and our aim is to become one of the best places to work in the UK.
If you are looking to kick start/progress your IT career in a role with great benefits and are ready to work hard to deliver outstanding results and have fun along the way, then NOW is the time to join us.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic Account Managers, in line with our continued company growth. Are you looking to progress your career in a well-established company? If you have excellent communication and telephone skills, and the ability to build strong relationships then this is the role for you.
About the Role:
An Account Manager serves as the single point of contact for all customer inquiries about the accounts they manage. Other duties and responsibilities an Account Manager may perform include:
- Identifying and Generating new and existing business sales for a well-known established IT & Telecoms company based in south wales
- Communicating to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients
- Delivering sales pitch to prospective clients
- Participating in Networking events to generate new business leads
- Ability to maintain accurate sales records on our CRM System
- Achieving Monthly Targets and KPIs
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions
What are we looking for:
An Account Manager needs several skills to perform their day-to-day duties effectively. These skills include:
- Someone with a great personality, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
- Someone who can communicate well and talk to anyone and everyone
- Someone who is passionate about the charities we support and who wants to make a difference
- Someone who is open-minded and willing to learn new ways of working
- You must have a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible Schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check as part of the Induction with ITCS.