Who are ITCS?
Established in 2004, ITCS are a UK-wide business technology partner. With our network of Support Engineers, Telecoms Specialists and software professionals, we offer IT Support, Business Telecoms and other digital services UK Wide.
We are an established, award-winning company with a culture of continuous development, and take pride when it comes to the progression and development of our teams. Building on our sixteen-year history, we have ambitious plans to continue to grow the business and our aim is to become one of the best places to work in the UK.
If you are looking to kick start/progress your IT career in a role with great benefits and are ready to work hard to deliver outstanding results and have fun along the way, then NOW is the time to join us.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic New Business Sales Executives, in line with our continued company growth. Are you looking to progress your career in a well-established company? If you have excellent communication and telephone skills, and the ability to build strong relationships then this is the role for you.
About the role:
· Your role will involve generating new and existing business sales for a well-known established IT & Telecoms company based in south wales.
· As a sales executive, you will be responsible for foot canvassing business’s in and around South Wales to generate warm leads to follow up on.
· Execute Outbound phone calls for lead generation & driving sales opportunities
· Achieving Monthly Targets and KPIs
· Ability to maintain accurate sales records on our CRM System
· Participating in Networking events to generate new business leads
· Establish Relationships with Existing Clients.
· Maintain a good understanding of our products
What we are looking for:
· Someone with a great personality, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
· Someone who can communicate well and talk to anyone and everyone
· Someone who is passionate about the charities we support and who wants to make a difference
· Someone who is open-minded and willing to learn new ways of working
· You must have a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
· Someone with previous experience in a customer-facing role would be desirable but not essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)