What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to grow with us as we expand the company. Are you looking to progress your career in a well-established business? If you are passionate about web design and development and can produce a high standard end-to-end websites aligned to a design brief, either from mock-ups provided by a designer, or from scratch, then this may be the role for you.
Who are ITCS?
Established in 2004, ITCS is a UK-wide business technology partner. With our network of Support Engineers, Telecoms Specialists, and software professionals, we offer IT Support, Business Telecoms, Website design and other digital services, UK Wide.
We are an established, award-winning company with a culture of continuous development, and take pride when it comes to the progression and development of our teams. Building on our sixteen-year history, we have ambitious plans to continue to grow the business and our aim is to become one of the best places to work in the UK.
If you are looking to kick start/progress your IT career in a role with great benefits and are ready to work hard to deliver outstanding results and have fun along the way, then NOW is the time to join us.
What are the benefits of working for ITCS?
- Flexible approach to working with both on-site and desk-based tasks
- Enrolled in an accredited qualification from day one with the company
- Access to a fleet vehicle for visits to customer sites
- Equipment provided i.e. laptops, tablets, etc.
- Company and team social events
- Gym membership contribution
- Access to exclusive deals
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Holidays including bank holidays
- Training and education plans
- Progression opportunities
- Opportunity for on-call and overtime hours in evenings and on weekends
- Competitive salary – permanent position
- Full uniform
You will have varied experience in Website Design and a high degree of expertise developing within WordPress. To be considered for the role you will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to deal with all kinds of companies and people, both technical and non-technical.
We have a wide range of clients with varying Website Development and design needs from ongoing maintenance to full redesign projects.
The candidates for the web designer/developer role should:
- have skills in software programming and graphics
- have creativity and a good imagination
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- be able to work on their own or in a team
- be able to work to tight deadlines
- be thorough and precise in their work
- be able to multi-task
- be aware of international web standards and protocols
- be able to use their initiative
- Proven knowledge of how to use and build in WordPress
- Woo Commerce
- PHP ,HTML, Java and CSS
- Self-motivated and can work alone
- 1-2 years’ experience as a web designer/developer having worked either in-house or agency side, or have a strong personal portfolio that demonstrates your ability to develop and design proficiently
- Adobe or illustrator
- Knowledge of working SEO practices
- Producing end-to-end websites aligned to the brief, either from mock-ups provided by a designer or from scratch, following brand guidelines
- Provide technical support for both internal and external developments
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
- Proven knowledge of how to use and build in WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
- Web Designer/Developer : 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP ,HTML, Java and CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Full UK Drivers License (Minimum 2 Years) (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Apply for this role now:
To apply for this role, please contact us using the form below, attaching a covering statement and your CV.
Error: Contact form not found.